Ecobell Topical Shader colors your scalp to match your hair color. It also coats and thickens thin hairs, making them stand up and spread out for maximum fullness. No product in the world can make your hair look this thick and full.
Ecobell Topical Shader works instantly for men and women of any skin color, hair color or hair type Ecobell Topical Shader is loaded with emollients and botanicals. Emollients are moisturizers that soften and protect your skin. Botanicals are natural ingredients derived directly from plants.
Ecobell Topical Shader contains only safe colorants and no hair dye. The topical formula will never interfere with your hair’s growth and you can use Ecobell Topical Shader with Rogaine, Propecia or transplanted hair Just rub it on.
Avalaible in 4 Colors:
- Ecobell Topical Shader is applied with a special sponge to color the area quickly and evenly.
- Brush it through to coat thin hairs with thickening agents.
- Let it dry.
- Give a good thorough brushing and watch your hair puff up thick and full.
- The triangular sponge applicators give you precise control.
- If you’re thin along the front hairline
- Apply the color back behind the hairline and use a dry applicator to fade the color forward. This gives you a perfect, natural hairline.
- Dry application can also give you the “5 o’clock shadow” look for super-short hair, beards and bald areas
- Ecobell Topical Shader stays on so well you can scuba-dive.
- Don’t try this with sprays or sprinkle concealers. They can come right off if you brush or bend over.
- All cosmetics transfer if you rub directly into them.
- DermMatch launders off linens if needed. A color coordinated, satin pillow case works great with DermMatch.
- Any shampoo removes it completely.
Ecobell Topical Shader is a solid, hard-packed powdered formula that lasts a long time.
On average, our customers order one disc every 4 months.
Spray, sprinkle and cream concealers don’t last nearly as long and they will cost you much more to use.